Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you
are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions
relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “HelloDevon.co.uk” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose office is Suite 205 Queens Street, Barnstaple, Devon, EX32 8HJ. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We aknowledge all trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without HelloDevon.co.uk’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
To register with HelloDevon.co.uk:
- You must be over eighteen years of age.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
The content of the HelloDevon.co.uk website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the HelloDevon.co.uk website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the HelloDevon.co.uk website without written permission from HelloDevon.co.uk.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the HelloDevon.co.uk website. If you continue to use the HelloDevon.co.uk website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the HelloDevon.co.uk website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.